Friday, July 5, 2013

3rd week.... Many more to come.....

Third week of the Google Summer Of Code. Things are getting much more interested.
Spent lot of time with the code. Finally I added few new features to the Reporting rest module.
Actually reporting rest module is depend on the reporting module, Webservices.rest and OpenMRS core.

I hope I will get a good understand about the architecture of the OpenMRS after this project.
Actually I should appreciate the contribution of Lluis's and Roger. Roger has many good Designing's in his mind. He always look for the quality of the final product. I think that is essential for a good product.
Next week I have to do many things. I hope to spend the weekend by debugging the code.
I believe that will also help me to be more familiar with writing test cases for the reporting rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment