Friday, June 28, 2013

Week 2, GSOC

This week was also quite interesting week.
On 27th we had a small presentation in developers forum. I also participated that. Unfortunately my mic was not working. So they called me. I did my presentation via Phone.
This week I spent lot of time with discuss about thehttps://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Proposal+After+Design+Forum+June+12%2C+2013 .
I gained valuable thoughts from Roger.
I also contacted my primary mentor Mike Seaton.
I had some discussions with my mentor Lluis... He helped me to identify my project scope.
Most of the week spent on finalizing the project requirement. I hope to speedup my work in next week and implement and write test cases for REST web services.

Waiting Hopefully for the next week...!
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment